Eberly & Associates, Inc. offers career growth and advancement for individuals who have a high level of technical skill, are self-motivated, and interested in working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our civil engineers and landscape architects work in a team setting on challenging, high-profile projects throughout the Southeast. See our portfolio for the variety and scale of work we’ve done.
The firm is dedicated to building leadership from within. All of the firm’s principals have been with the firm for over 14 years. Through mentoring, training, and professional development, these leaders and the rest of our firm are provided opportunities for career growth.
We have a diverse work-force, a competitive employee benefits package, and a convenient office location at I-85 and Chamblee Tucker Road.
- Casual in-office work environment
- Company paid health coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance/Disability Insurance and Matching 401K
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid company holidays
- Access to free on-site fitness and wellness center
- Complimentary in-office drinks and snacks
- Company funded social events and volunteer activities
- Discretionary/Annual Profit Sharing Bonus
- Company funded professional development/training
- Reimbursement for professional registrations and related certifications
- Convenient ITP location with free parking