We are in search of a new member for our fast-growing, “sky’s the limit” team of landscape architects, working on many exciting and high-profile projects across multiple commercial real estate markets.
A successful candidate should be a self-disciplined, curious, responsible, and a team-player. We like to work hard and have fun. We offer a casual and diverse office culture.
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture from an accredited school
- Software: AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, SketchUp, Microsoft Office
- Management and communications: Excellent written and verbal communication, knowledge of design phases and deliverables, knowledge of design theory and practice, excellent rendering abilities, and effective organizational skills.
- Software: LandFX, Lumion, Adobe Illustrator, Deltek Vision
- Experience in creating permitting and construction documents, knowledge of sustainable practices, LEED or similar certification(s), desire to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.