Eberly & Associates, Inc. is seeking a Landscape Architecture Project Manager with a Bachelors of Landscape Architecture from an accredited school to join our fast-growing, “sky’s the limit” team of landscape architects, working on many exciting high-profile projects.
- Software: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, SketchUp
- Management and communications: Demonstrable project management experience including budgeting, billing, management of staff, and client relations; demonstrable experience in preparing permitting plans and procedures; excellent written and verbal communication; knowledge of design phases and deliverables; demonstrable knowledge of design theory and practice, knowledge of sustainable design and engineering practices.
- Software: LandFX, Lumion, Adobe Illustrator, SiteOps, Deltek Vision
- Management and communications: Specialized knowledge of permitting procedures/various jurisdictions, specialized knowledge of sustainable practices, LEED or similar certification(s), excellent hand rendering abilities/schematic design, desire to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Software: Revit, other specialized 3D and/or rendering software, additional Adobe CS products, M-Color
- Management and communications: Business development experience.
- A successful candidate should be a self-disciplined, motivated, curious, responsible, and a team-player.