Since Eberly & Associates’ founding in 1982, the company has been involved in projects that have ultimately shaped entire communities. Projects have ranged from the entitlement of raw land and the design of master-planned communities to redevelopment of urban areas into live-work-play communities. From this broad spectrum of experience, clients are assured of engaging an engineering consultant who has participated in virtually all aspects of land development engineering.
Local knowledge, technical competence, thinking like our clients with the ability to find proactive solutions to your challenges, are the foundation of Eberly & Associates engineering expertise.
Site Civil Engineering services include:
- Feasibility and Site Investigation
- Site design and master planning
- Zoning representation
- Infrastructure engineering & utility coordination
- Hydrology studies
- Stormwater design
- Water quality assessment and control
- Complete site permitting – zoning and variances
- Construction administration and inspections
- LEED Design & Certification
- Bio-filtration systems
- Erosion control design
- Gray water system design