Land planning is both an art and a science that creates memorable spaces and places for people to live, work, play and thrive. The art is designing a campus, street or community that enhance the natural amenities of a site. The science is managing the development and execution of plans that achieve our clients’ goals and expectations.
Land Planning services include:
- Due diligence
- Site visits and investigation
- Site permits
- On and off-site utilities access & approaches
- Rezoning & variance
- Municipal code & site design parameters
- Deed & easement research
- Determine required approvals & codes
- Determine applicable fees
- Perform required soil & erosion inspections
- Acquire appropriate maps
- DRI/GRTA/ARC – 14 completed in last 24 months.
- Department of Transportation requirements and coordination